Grungy Sunflower using Aqua Flow Pens

Hi everyone. I am here today to introduce you to the Nuvo Aqua Flow Pens.  These are uniquely designed pens that create a water color effect.  The pens heave you with a bright, vibrant finish.



The brush has a nice point so that you can also write with it as well. You can create your own sentiment or use them for the fine details in your projects.



The pens come in packs of three to compliment each other. You can also get the Glitter Gloss which comes in packs of two. These enable you to add some glitter and shimmer to your projects. 



If you would like to see how I created this card, you can click on the video above. This will walk you through some ideas on how to use these pens as well as my process for creating this card. 


I have provided a list of all the products I used to create this card below.  Thanks for stopping by!



2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the video. I've used the Nuvo Drops but not the pens. I so want some now after seeing your video. Love how the card turned out Monica.

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...