Wedding Cards

While Weddings are traditional, Wedding cards do not have to be. Many of the wedding cards that I have made in the past have been white and typically have a bride and groom.  


But I wanted to create an elegant, vintage inspired card that focused on the couple and their special day. Something that they could put in their wedding album, or possibly even a frame. 


Simply Stamps has a Wedding section where you can personalize your sentiment with the couples name as well as date. It turns a card into a keepsake!

I used a layering stencil to cut out some matching card stock and stamped my sentiment on the smallest square.  I layered the card stock using foam tape and embellished it with a simple ribbon.



I plan on giving the couple this stamp to use on their Thank You Cards. It will be a fun keepsake to add to their memory box. 



1 comment:

  1. It looks beautiful, you did really good job. I must say I am impressed, going to bookmark your blog to see more of your work. Keep posting and thanks for this post

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...