Happy Easter

Hello and Happy Easter!  I am here today to share a 3-D Easter Card i created using two black and white cardstock pieces from Canvas Corp Brands, Spring Flowers Reverse on Ivory and Spring Garden.


I had an original idea of creating two Easter cards, then I decided to combine these wonderful images to create a 3-D Easter Card.


I colored the images using some of my copic markers, then I fussy cut around some of the images completely and some partially.



I wanted to create a layered affect while still using some of the cardstock as a full background image.


I used foam adhesive to pop up some of the images and carefully layered the baby chicks and Easter Egg in the foreground to complete my 3-D scene.



I hope you have a wonderful Easter!


I would like to share my card with the following challenges:

613 Avenue Create
Dare 2BArtzy
Great Impressions
Daring Cardmakers

4 comments:

  1. Absolutely fabulous 3D, stunning with the vibrant colors against the black. Thanks for sharing it with us at Great Impressions April Challenge. Good luck. Debi DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautifully vibrant!
    Thanks for joining in with The Daring Cardmakers and making our garden grow this week

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely work and fantastic colouring. Thanks for joining in at Daring Cardmakers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations you are one of this week’s Top Rockers at 613 Avenue Create - don’t forget to pick up your badge from the Top Rocker page.

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...