A disorderly craft room leads to new discoveries!

Is your crafting area disorderly? Well sometimes that is not a bad thing as it may lead to new discoveries. Let me explain...


Over the weekend, I needed some texture paste. I typically order on line, but I was working on a project now and didn't want to wait for it to ship. I decided to check out my local hobby lobby to see what I could find.  I found some Paintable texture paste from DecoArt. I had never used this product before, but I thought it was worth a try and I did have a 40% off coupon.


IMG_3371[1]

Well it goes to show you that you sometimes need to step out of what you are use to and try something new. I loved this product. It was not as thick as the paste I typically use, but I liked that because it made it easier to stamp on.




I also discovered this Natural Pigment that when mixed into your paste, created a great Earth tone color.  This product is typically used for models and miniatures, but now I found a new use for it.

You can check out the full article over at The Daily Enabler

Thanks for stopping by!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...