Coffee talk among friends

Hi everyone! Well this is my last card for the Coffee Lover's blog hop. I wanted my last one to make you laugh and hopefully I have succeeded!  I want to say "Thank You" to all the hoppers that have stopped by my blog this week and given me some kind words. I truly appreciate your support!


This is an old stamp that I have had forever. It is from Emerson.  It always seems to make an appearance in the blog hops, but come on, there are so many phrases that work with this stamp! It is one of my favorites.

The sentiment is from the funny bones collection over at Riley and Company.  Here is the second part of the stamp.


 We have all had those type of days!

Thanks for stopping by!


11 comments:

  1. Super cute card, Monica. Love that silly sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! Such fun, love the sentiments, soooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the front - love the inside more! This made me laugh. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my! Such a funny card!!! Too cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG! Super cute & fun!! Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Perfect!
    Love this fun card Monica!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. haha Thanks for the giggle, or two! What a fun, fun stamp and lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, how funny! I just love this hilarious card you made. Thanks for a good laugh!

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...