From All of Us

Bosses Day is October 17. Many people that work in offices like to give "group" cards. 
 I thought I would share a couple of "From all of us" cards that work great for groups.


I am using the retired Close to My heart stamp set called "Be Yourself", but I just love it and it paired up nicely with the Stampendous Birthday Stamp set.



The MISTI works great when creating silhouette stamps and I put together a video to demonstrate silhouette stamping.


Thanks for stopping by!




I have submitted my card to the following challenges:

Supplies:



I have submitted my card to the following challenges:

3 comments:

  1. Hello Monica: WOW!! Love, love all of this fabulous silhouettes and the way you arranged them on this panel. What a great card to give to anyone from a group of friends.
    To bad this stamp set it's retired, otherwise I would buy it immediately!!!
    Thank you for sharing this card with us at SHOPPING OUR STASH, we hope you come and play again soon.
    Hugs,
    Maria Rodriguez.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is cool!! I love all those silhouettes! I can see why you love that stamp set! Thanks for linking up your project with us at Shopping Our Stash.

    Stacey
    Stacey’s Creative Corner
    Shopping Our Stash, DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a brilliant monochrome CAS card. A super stamp set. Thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Galz. Caz DT

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...