Saving Someone's Life

I love Halloween! Not the candy or trick or treating so much, but the crafting and awesome stamps and images that come out during this time.


Many have grunge look and earthy colors that work so well with vintage cards!  VectoriaDesigns has some great printables that are so fun for Halloween!




I created this fun printable for the inside of my card. You can get it by clicking on the image below.

Happy Halloween

I stamped "Refrain from Killing" stamp from So Suzy Stamps onto the Blood Stained Labels. What is great about these labels is that they can be adjusted to any size, so they will fit all your sentiments!

I added a couple more printables, and some Halloween buttons as embellishments along with some stamped spiders and my card was finished.

These printables are great ways to put fun Halloween cards together quickly. They also work great on invitations! Be sure to check out So Suzy Stamps and VectoriaDesigns for your Halloween Crafting!


Toe Tag
Blood Stained Labels

Refrain from Killing
Poison Tag

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...