Lights in the sky

Isn't it funny how one person can look at a stamp and see something and another person can look at the same stamp and see something completely different?  This little stamp from So Suzy Stamps, called Spray, was sitting on my desk because I hadn't used it yet. All of a sudden I saw fireworks! 


I searched fireworks and this is what I had imagined!  Using different colors of chalk ink, I stamped black card stock to create a night sky filled with fireworks. I used the photo below as my inspiration.


I added some bling to center of each cluster along with Bomdiggityshizznit


What do you see when you look at this stamp? There are so many possibilities. What is also great about this stamp is that it also comes in a mini size. So many possibilities!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...