April Release at So Suzy Stamps

It is release day over at So Suzy Stamps! I like the rest of you am waiting for my little blue package to arrive so I can play with all my new stamps, but I have been playing with some new products I recently picked up.

Deco Foils
Suzy has added lots of new colorful foils to the on line store this month. I had a chance to play with the rub ons and foil I picked up while teaching a class to her locals last month. I created a BE series using the Black Deco Foil and Adhesive Rub Ons


I also used the new foils and rub ons during the Coffee Lover's Blog Hop.


The foils are so easy to use and really make a great addition to your cards.  I also finally played with a stamp that has been sitting on my desk for a while called Fake a Sarcasm.


So weather it is a stamp from a prior release that you have been dying to get, or a new one from the New Arrivals, be sure to head over to So Suzy Stamps! I am sure there is something you can't live without!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...