12 Tags of 2016 - March

This is the third month of the 12 Tags of 2016, but sadly only my second tag. I have vowed to go back to January and create the tag with the shared technique, but it is still on my "To Do" list.


But I am happy to say, that I  have completed my March tag using my new Distress Crayons. I will not only share with you my finished tag, but also some of the other tags I created along the way.


I used my Gear die cuts and the "Vintage tones" distress crayons for this tag. While Tim used his brighter colors for the inside panel, I stayed with the browns and the blacks. It created definitely a more grunged look.


Here are all three tags I created using all three sets of the distress crayons. I love the brights, which is the tag on the left. They definitely are the prettiest!

The texture of the crayons is like lipstick and it blends very well. My fingers were very colorful by the time I was finished. I am looking forward to my next round of colortime!

Thanks for stopping by.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...