Breathe, Trust & Let Go!

Hi everyone! Can you believe that it is the last day of the first month in 2016. If this is any indication of the year to come, then we all better hang on!


I am here today to share with you this fun card I made using an image from Riley and Company and some Printables from VectoriaDesigns. Circus cards are so fun to make and these tickets are a perfect embellishment.

There is enough room to even add a sentiment. Now you really have to have TRUST to put your head in a lions mouth, so I found this cute little sentiment to compliment my card.

Grunge Circus Tickets
You can find these grunge Circus Tickets along with some other fantastic Circus printables over at VectoriaDesigns.

Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...