Travel Passport Card

Hey everyone! One of my goals for 2016 is to be able to put these lovely passport cards into kits! Now I know there are a lot of kits out there, but these cards have become so popular and can be altered for so many occasions, I thought I would share the knowledge and supplies to create these fun cards.


There are a lot of embellishments that go into making these cards, and that is what makes up the detail. You will see ephemera throughout, sentiments as well as Tim Holtz rub ons.



These are greeting cards, so you will also get journal cards to share a little hand written note. 


Each card has a pocket where you can add a matching tag, fun matching ephemera to go with the theme of the card, or even a gift card.


Now to really make this a passport card, you will need the post marks. I have all 4 So Suzy Stamps post mark stamps that always go in the back of these cards. I hope to release 4 kits next year and each kit will have one of the 4 stamps!


This card is available in my Etsy shop, as well as this fun fun little kit I put together. I found this Travel book kit at Tuesday Morning and decided to add to it to make a starter Passport kit.  The 6 travel stamps are perfect for passport cards, so I thought I would put 2 kits together. Now one is already sold, so I only have one left. 




You can find the kit in my etsy store and be on the lookout for future kits in 2016!

I would like to share my card with the following challenges:

5 comments:

  1. Creative idea Monica! And industrious - I'm envious that you are following your goal/dream and making it come true in 2016! Thank you for sharing your project and creativity at 613 Ave C!
    ~ginny, DT for 613 Ave C : [ ATG / no twist]
    Owner: RubberMAD (GettyCollection.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've been busy, Monica! What a wonderful creation! Thanks for sharing with us at Great Impressions!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Monica,
    Love your card! Thanks for taking the challenge here at 613 Avenue Create! Your link took me to your Etsy Store, we are going to change that so that it comes here to your blog. Thanks so much for understanding!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah Harris, Owner
    613 Avenue Create Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for joining us at allsorts Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Monica,
    I really love this passport idea! It's a long shot, is the kit still available somehow? I'd really like to use your design for a project. Hope to hear from you!

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...