So Suzy Stamps December New Release

Hi and welcome to the new release and the new Design Team over at So Suzy Stamps!



I was thrilled when Suzy asked me to stay on as a designer on her team. I love her product and I love being part of this dynamic group! One of the new releases this month is this great little igloo that goes wonderfully with her igloo that goes wonderfully with this penguin family.

Since I make handmade cards, I don't typically do family portraits at Christmas time, so I thought it would be fun to substitute this cute little penguin family for our family portrait. There are three of us in our family, so this little penguin family is a wonderful substitute.

To color the penguins I used the following copic markers:

Penguin body - 100, N8
Penguin feet & beak - YR04, YR15, YR18
Scarf - R27, R29
Momma Penguin - RV000, RV52, RV55

I left the igloo all white, which worked great against the penguin family.  I added a fun banner, a button igloo (they needed a neighbor) and created my label "The Taylor Family.)

Such an easy project, but so fun to create. I am sure whoever gets this card will think it's a hoot!
If you are new to So Suzy Stamps, feel free to use this Loyalty link and get 10% off your first order.

Don't forget So Suzy Stamps has free shipping today, so be sure to pop over and take a look as well as check out some of the other design team makes.

Thanks for stopping by!

For more fun and inspiration you an follow me on FacebookInstagramTwitter & Pinterest.


2 comments:

  1. Your little penguin family, standing outside their igloo, are absolutely adorable! A winter wonderland that has me smiling brightly!
    ~c

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! This little penguin family is so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...