Giving Thanks on Thanksgiving Day

November is a big month for theme's centering around being thankful. This is no surprise since here in the states we celebrate Thanksgiving on the last Thursday of the month.

For our challenge over at Riley and Company, we are jumping on board with that theme so I have challenged the design team to create a card using the theme "thankful."


Turkey's need to keep a low profile this month, so I decided to dress my turkey up as a pilgram so he could fit in with the crowd. I used the following stamps: Pilgram Riley, Pilgram Sofie and single turkey 

Don't forget to check out the Riley and Company Design Team's cards on their blogs!




For more fun and inspiration you an follow me on FacebookInstagramTwitter & Pinterest.

3 comments:

  1. Now this card brought a smile to my face. Yes.... never would have guessed they where turkeys! These ones will be getting a reprieve for Christmas. Fun card and loving it x Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving such a kind comment x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! It was a fun card to put together.

      Delete

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...