Eclectic Ellapu - Altered Art

It is November 1st, which means another challenge over at Eclectic Ellapu. This month our challenge is to create some altered art. Just up my alley. I have been creating several pieces recently. 


This is a small 5" x 5" canvas with a Parisian theme. The background was created using some textured paste and my Harlequin stencil.  I added some washi tape and covered it using my distress paints.

 I used my eiffel tower die cut to create a stencil and it seemed to work well. The numbers are from Tim Holt'z idea-ology collection as well as the metal word band.

A few flowers and ephemera finished off the project.

I hope you like my piece and that I have encouraged you to join in on the fun over at Eclectic Ellapu.

For more fun and inspiration you an follow me on FacebookInstagramTwitter & Pinterest.

Many of the products and items I use are listed under my Products Tab and can be found by clicking  HERE.



2 comments:

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...