'SEAS' the Day


I am hear with my second post of the day to share with you a couple of cards I created last night for two challenges I want to enter today. These fun Sea Critters are from So Suzy Stamps July release and are such fun to work with.

I have two of the stamps, Polo the Seahorse and Pluto the Octopus. I decided to try and create an 'Under the Sea' background by using some alcohol inks. 


I also added some skittles and icicle stickles. I also used a splash stamp from Stampin up that I got used at a book store and the Cattails stamp. 


I created this fun little sentiment for the inside using PicMonkey and and image from Imagine that called algae



Thanks for stopping by!

For more fun and inspiration you an follow me on FacebookInstagramTwitter & Pinterest.

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:

9 comments:

  1. Amazing and fun card. Your background coloring is shear perfection! Thanks for joining us at DoubleClick Skittles

    Kim
    Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute cards! Love your Under the Sea background! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, these are so fun Monica! Love the colors and the fun creatures and that splash is perfect! Thanks for linking up to the challenge at DoubleClick Skittles.

    Terri ~ Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing backgrounds! Love Suzy Stamps! Such great cards! Thanks for joining us over at the DoubleClick Skittles Challenge! DT Member Carri~Abusybee Skittles!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're backgrounds are amazing! I love love this!
    Thanks for playing along this week at Crafty Gals Corner!
    ♥ Samantha
    Crafty Gals Corner - DT Coordinator
    Crafty Gals Corner

    ReplyDelete
  6. So adorable! Thanks for sharing this week at Crafty Gals Corner ~ Under The Sea Challenge.
    Lisa DT
    The Crafting Cave

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous cards Monica!! Love the backgrounds you have created and the skittles add a great touch! And I really love the stamps!! :) Thank you for joining the Doubleclick Skittles challenge! Design Team Member - Payel (Beau Monde Designs)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Monica - these cards are so cute and fun and the backgrounds really look like you are Under the Sea!! Fun how you added some pizzazz to the inside of the card as well! Just so well done!!! So very glad you joined us for the From the Ocean Challenge over at DoubleClick!! We are so glad you linked up with us!! Hope to see you again soon!!!
    Taunya Butler
    DoubleClick Design Team
    http://daisiesgirl.com/

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...