Riley and Company - Purple and Orange

Hey everyone, Happy July. Can you believe we are already half way through the year? Well with a new month comes a new challenge over at Riley and Company and our theme this month is Purple and Orange.

Now the card I put together for you this time is a little different. My mother in law passed away a few months ago and she left me ALL of her crafting items. She has a room full. While I was going through some of them this weekend, I came across this old invitation with a squirrel on it. So I decided to recycle the top part of the card and add a fun sentiment. Here is what I ended up with.


The sentiment is called Nuts for Winter. It is perfect for a card to a friend that you have not spoken to in a while. It is sure to give a laugh.


                                           
So do you want to play along?

If you wold like to play along with us we would love to have you! To play create a card using Riley and Company images. Then link it up over at our blog. If you upload your card/project to Splitcoast Stampers please use keyword Riley 1415

Don't forget to check out the other DT cards on their blogs. I am sure you are in for a treat!


1 comment:

  1. *gasp* ADORBS!!! Oh my daughter would go crazy over this - she just loves squirrels. We had a cat named Squirrel too! :) Super job Monica! xx

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...