Baked with Love - Imagine That


Hi everyone! I am back to share some fun tags I made using one of the new releases this month over at Imagine That.


This cute little mouse is Baking Chloe from the Baking Mice collection released this month. She is so cute and ready to do some baking for the holidays. Every holiday I make up baked goodies for my neighbors. Wouldn't it be fun to attach a cute little tag? I thought it would be, so I made these up to use this Christmas the set came with this fun little image along with some designer paper that I also used and fun sentiments.



But what is fun about this set, is that while it sure can be used for those Christmas goodies, it is perfect for goodies all year round. I love this little critter so much, I decided to make a couple of cards as well.



Now one of them I did turn into a Christmas Card and I used this fun sentiment that I recently got got over at So Suzy Stamps called Sweet Christmas.


I also used a cute little spoon image from So Suzy Stamps called Cookie Spoon which is so cute with my inside sentiment.


Here is the second sentiment I used. I wanted to show the versatility of this set which can be used for birthdays or any baking occasion. This is also from So Suzy Stamps called Beautiful Cupcake, So what do you think of the release so far? I am just loving these little critters. Hope you are too! 

If you are not participating in the progressive challenge, there still is time. Be sure to pop over to Imagine that and pick up the digi of the month set called "Treat Stand."

Thanks for stopping by!

For more fun and inspiration you an follow me on FacebookInstagramTwitter & Pinterest.

2 comments:

  1. Those turned out so cute!!!! Love those little mice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are sooo Adorable Monica!! :) Love the tags, esp. on that cherry paper, and your 2 cards are awesome as well. Loving the twine and hearts on the first and your pull-out tag on the 2nd. So happy with your creations - thank you so much!! Makes me wanna go bake so I can attach a cute li'l tag and give as a gift, heehee. :) Enjoy your weekend! xKris

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...