Monkey Hugs

Hi everyone! I am here today with some fun Monkey business in store for you.

I love Monkey's. They are so fun and make great cards. I have made some fun "Monkey Love" cards in the past and now I am sharing with you some "Monkey Hugs." I guess those are a little more P.G. and a great sentiment to use on children cards, because after all, they are our little Monkeys! 


Polka dots are always fun!  The paper I used is from a fun paper stack from Mambi called Kid Like Me and has some great designs for kids cards.


The sentiment of course is from So Suzy Stamps called Monkey Hugs
.

The Monkey image and sentiment I used inside is from Create with TLC.

So here is what I did:

1.  Colored Monkey image and Fussy Cut around the edges
2.  Cut 5.5" x  3.5" designer paper and lined edges with some red checkered washi tape
3.  Adhere Monkey image to designer paper
4.  Cut two 5" x 7" pieces of red and black polka dot paper and trimmed sides
5.  Mat red polka dot designer paper about 3/4" down onto the black polka dot designer paper
6.  Adhere checkered washi tape to cover the seam
7.  Tie red ribbon and bow around bottom of the 5.5" x 3.5" designer paper
8.  Adhere 5.5" x 3.5" designer paper with Monkey image onto red and black polka dot designer paper
9.  Adhere to base of 5" x 7" white card
10. Punch red heart out using heart punch from recollections and adhere using foam dots
11.  Stamp Monkey Hugs sentiment onto white card stock. Punch out and adhere to card
12. Add Sock Monkey ticket embellishments (Freebie found by clicking ling)

Well, I hope that you enjoyed my card. It certainly was a fun one to make.


For more fun and inspiration you an follow me on FacebookInstagramTwitter & Pinterest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...