Halloween fun with VectoriaDesigns

Hi everyone and happy Friday. Today I am here to share a few Halloween cards I made using printables from VectoriaDesigns.  They have some fantastic images great for Halloween cards and projects. 


The first card I made I used a Halloween Poison tag. For this particular tag, I used just the image and used fancy scissors to create decorative corners.


Here are the fun printables I used which can be found over at VectoriaDesigns. The images are so crisp and so easy to work with.

Halloween Poison Tags
For this second card, I kept the image as a tag  and added another printable called Halloween Ticket strips.  I adhered them onto some fun crow designer paper that I have from a Halloween Paper stack from last year.



These are also available along with lots of other ticket printables over at VectoriaDesigns.

Halloween Ticket Strips



For my third card, I cut out a poison label from my Tim Holtz Paper stack called Laboratorie and layered the skull ticket on top to make another fun collage card.


Same idea on this one, just used a different poison label and instead of using the ticket printable, Iused the skull tag printable.

Halloween is such a fun holiday. It is a great time to start making all your projects for this fun celebration. Don't run out of time. Start early!

I would like to share my card with the following challenges:


For more fun and inspiration you an follow me on FacebookInstagramTwitter & Pinterest.

Items I used:



2 comments:

  1. Fabulous cards and tags Monica :-) the designs are really spooky and perfect for Halloween! These are the first Halloween makes I have seen this year! :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lorraine. Halloween is one of my favorite holidays for card making.

      Delete

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...