Alice in Wonderland - Birthday Tea Party

Alice in Wonderland is one of my favorite childhood stories. It is filled with imagination, adventure and lots of funniness.  One of them being an un-birthday party.  


I decided to make a set of 4 cards using four fabulous rubber stamps and some fun printables from VectoriaDesigns.  I found these cute little Tea Party Tickets and they worked perfect for my Tea Party Un-Birthday!


If you are a fan of Alice in Wonderland, you definitely need to hop on over to VectoriaDesigns and check out their collection. Their designs range from tickets, tags, playing cards, banners and many more. In all there is over 50 items in the Alice in Wonderland section.

Now even though this is an Un-Birthday party, I decided to make the card into a Birthday Card using this fun sentiment from Just Rite Cling set called Birthday Wishes for you.



Now as I said, I did make a set of 4 cards and here it is:




Well I hope you liked my Un-Birthday Party! 

Thanks for stopping by. 

I would like to share my cards with the following challenges:


For more fun and inspiration you an follow me on FacebookInstagramTwitter & Pinterest.

6 comments:

  1. I love Alice in Wonderland and when I saw your post on facebook, I knew I had to check it out!! The set of cards is beautiful, and I have to agree, those tickets there look adorable and compliment the project beautifully! *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous set of cards! Love your pink!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous birthday cards, love the images and design. Thanks for joining our challenge at Penny's Paper Crafty and we hope you will join us again soon. Jennifer DT member xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What adorable Tea Party with Alice in Wonderland! Love the pink and how you matched everything up - it all goes very well together:) Thank you for playing at http://7kidschallengeblog.blogspot.com and hope to see you there in the next challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What fun images and cards. Thank you for playing in our challenge at http://www.7kidscollegefund.com.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely themed birthday party. I too love Alice in wonderland theme idea and few days ago attended my niece’s birthday party at venue New York. That was having this same theme. It was really exciting to be there and enjoyed the day.

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...