Tim's 12 Tags of 2015 - May

Well it has been a couple of months since I have had a chance to play along over at Tim's 12 Tags of 2015 challenge.  But this month I am happy to be able to play along.


Collages are some of my favorite types of cards/tags to create. You don't have to have exactly the same product to be able to play along. I had never made a burlap tag before, so that was a bit new to me. Surprisingly it came together pretty easily.


I recycles some of Tim's packaging to make my tag and then adhered my burlap to the top of it.


I didn't have a number stencil, so I used my dots stencil along with my textured paste.


I inked up the sides of the tag using Walnut Stain Distressing ink and added some ephemera.


I decided to use an old picture of my Mother-in-Law and colored her blouse with my distress markers. I added a bow, metal embellishment, some flowers and a sentiment to finish it off.


I have also decided to enter this tag into A Vintage Journey. The theme this May is Spring Colors and I certainly did capture some of those on this tag!

Thanks for stopping by!


2 comments:

  1. A wonderful take on Tim's original! Thanks so much for adding it to our Spring Colours challenge at A Vintage Journey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely version of Tim's tag - love the touches of pink and that you used a photo of your MIL! thanks for joining us in the A Vintage Journey Spring Colors challenge! Julia xx

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...