CHF - Thomas Kinkade image

Welcome back to another challenge over at Cornish Heritage Farms.  We are challenging you this week to create using a Thomas Kinkade stamp.


CHF has some wonderful Thomas Kinkade rubber stamps. The one I am using is called:


The Old Fishin' Hole
I knew I wanted it to have somewhat of a vintage look, so I used some chalk ink and embossing powder. I had a frame that matched, so I just framed it and called it a day.  That is what is so nice about his images, you can color them, but they also look great just stamped. There is so much detail in these stamps!

So do you want to play along?




To play create a card using CHF images. You can use either CHF digi or rubber stamps to create a card or project...anything you like as long as the stamps are Cornish Heritage Farms.

Once you have created your card/project, link it up over at the CHF blog so we can see what you have created. If you upload your card/project to Splitcoast Stampers please use the keywork CHF79.

Don't forget to check the Cornish Heritage Farms Design Team's cards on their blogs:

1 comment:

  1. This is really pretty with its gorgeous vintage feel! Lovely design!

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...