Cornish Heritage Farms - Earth Day

We decided to have a theme that honors Earth Day over at Cornish Heritage Farms. which is April 22nd this year.

The image I am working with is from the Thomas Kinkade collection called  The Rose Garden

Now I am a fan of Thomas Kinkade and I have to admit I was a little intimidated to color up this image. But once it was completed, I was very happy with it.



I decided to pull out my colored pencils for this card, I have not used them in quite some time. I did not do a lot of shading, mostly just coloring in the image. If you are a fan of Thomas Kinkade, CHF has several images to choose from. Be sure to stop by the store and check them out.


So do you want to play along?

To play create a card using CHF images. You can use either CHF digi or rubber stamps to create a card or project...anything you like as long as the stamps are Cornish Heritage Farms.

Once you have created your card/project, link it up over at the CHF blog so we can see what you have created. I fyou upload your card/project to Splitcoast Stampers please use the keywork CHF76.

There currently is a freebie being offered up that fits great with our current theme. But if you do download it, we would love to see what you create.




Don't forget to check the Cornish Heritage Farms Design Team's cards on their blogs:

  • Amber Hillman
  • Frances Byrne
  • Steph Ackerman                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Thanks for stopping by!
I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:                    

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at Card Mania Challenge.

    Hugs, Evie

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful Spring card, so pretty! Thanks for sharing with us at Ooh La La Creations. Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful card, such a gorgeous image and fabulous colouring.
    Thank you for joining us at Ooh La La Creations
    Pauline
    x
    I have Birthday candy on my blog if you would like to take a look - http://craftingwithcotnob.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! Thanks for sharing at Eureka! Stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card . Thank you for playing with our Challenge at Card Mania. We would love to see you again ... zetkaArt DT

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...