CHF - Kindergarten Day

It is challenge time over at Cornish Heritage Farms. Our theme this week is Kindergarten Day. We are challenging you to make a card for a child. 

Image:  Kitten
Sentiment: C.A.T.


I found this sentiment first and it reminded me of kindergarten. So when I saw this cute little kitten, I know exactly what I wanted to do. It is a very simple design, but I think these would be great little note cards for a teacher or to give a Thank You card to a teacher.  It would also work great as a card for a child. After all, who doesn't like kittens.


Want to play along??



To play along you can use and digital or rubber stamp image from the store. If you decide to upload your card to Splitcoast stampers, be sure and use CHF77

Don't forget to check out the other DT inspirations as well. 

Thanks for stopping by!


I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...