Crafter's Cafe - Colors of the Season


Happy Wednesday, although it is not so happy for me. This is my last challenge as a DT member over at Crafter's Cafe.  I have been on this team a little over a year and it is time for me to move on.

I have been on several design teams over the last year and I have decided to scale back a bit so that I can pursue other creative outlets I have been neglecting.

Theme: Colors of the Season
Image:  Fore You


Our challenge this month is color of the season. Living in Phoenix we don't have our typical winters. We are fortunate that way and we have had our spring flowers out for a bit. 


We live right on a golf course, so I though this would be a fun image to work with. So cute right?


So share with us your colors of the season. We would love to see them.



I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Items I used:


1 comment:

  1. A gorgeous card. I love the image, those little mice look fab.

    Thanks for joining Di's Digi Designs Challenge this time.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...