613 Avenue Create - Dr. Seuss Birthday

Can you believe we are in March already? 2015 is just flying by. Hopefully you have been playing in our challenges over at 613 Avenue Create. If not, no better time than the present!

Theme: Dr. Seuss Birthday
Sponsor: Lacy Sunshine

We are celebrating Dr. Seuss's birthday! So in honor of that, we are making birthday cards.


This is a fun image for a little someone who is turning one. Isn't it fun? I colored it up using my Copic Markers and fussy cut it with my scissors.  I then matted it onto some pink paper that I cut out using my big shot and Nestabilities.

I embossed the pink paper to give it some fun texture and added a half heart doily on each corner.  A pink ribbon and happy birthday finished off the front of the card.


Now I did say we were celebrating Dr. Seuss' birthday right? So I added this fun sentiment inside.

So ya wanna play? We sure hope so. See you over at the neighborhood and thanks for stopping by.



Supplies:



1 comment:

  1. What a cute card for a one year old Monica! Looks like it was fun to color!
    ~ginny
    RubberMAD

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...