So Suzy Antique Phone

It is the beginning of a new month and that means a new release over at So Suzy Stamps

Image: Chatter
Sentiment: Small Je T'aime

When I saw this stamp I thought how ironic...a vintage phone with the word "twitter" all in the same stamp. Can you imagine what Thomas Edison would have thought about "Twitter?" We sure have come a long way haven't we?


I created this fun card as a Valentine. I used traditional Valentine colors and added the word
Je t'aime. I haven't added the inside sentiment as of yet, but I am thinking about it saying "Talk Dirty To Me?" What do you think? Yea or Nay?

Well as you ponder this question, I hope you also decide to play along in this months challenge over at So Suzy Stamps. Now remember, you have to use one of her stamps, but with this new release and all the ones in her store, I am sure you will find one you love. Personally, I love them all!

We have not had a lot of traffic over at the challenge, so your chances of winning the $15 Gift Certificate is pretty good! We sure hope you decide to join us.


1 comment:

  1. So much fun!!!! I love the whole "talk dirty to me" sentiment! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...