Pattie's Creations - Sending Lotsa Love

Wow! can you believe that we are already into the second month of 2015? A new month means a new challenge over at Pattie's Creations.


Theme: Love


This is my first attempt at a box card. It was not as difficult as I thought it would be. These cards are so fun. I am sure I will be making some more. Pattie has lots of fun images that would work great on these cards, so be sure to go over and give her store a peak. 

You have all month to play along. We would love for you to use one of Pattie's creations, but it is not mandatory...what is mandatory is to have fun!

Sure hope you find some time to play along!



I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:

7 comments:

  1. Monica - I had just typed a long comment, and Blogger lost it! Oh well, a second try. Just wanted to say that you will be missed greatly as part of our DT. Thank you for letting us know in advance. Beautiful Box card, and was happy to read that it wasn't as difficult as you expected, so I might just have to try 1 (or more). Great job of cutting around the images too! Sandi ♥
    DT Coordinator for Pattie's Creations Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sandi, perhaps once life slows down, I can start up again.

      Delete
  2. Monica,

    WOW! This is amazing! I just love how you used my Valentine Bear image. I too will miss you as part of our design team. Please let me know if you want to come back at anytime...

    Hugs
    Pattie ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Pattie, perhaps once life slows down I can start up again!

      Delete
  3. Beautiful box-card! Wonderful bear, perfectly colored.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a lovely card! Thank you for joining us at Fairy Tale Challenge! Bianca XX

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey we thought alike again it seems at least with our main image choice. Your first attempt turned out wonderful. Love this box card and since it wasn't as hard as you thought, how about coming up with a tutorial for it for a Christmas box card down the line? Just a thought.

    Will miss you as our PC teammie but so glad I have you around on PoP and of course as my partner over at 12MoC. The week wouldn't be the same without you! *Ü*

    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...