Full of Hot Air

Boy was I exhausted last night. I had to pull an all nighter with work last night. Got some well deserved rest and I am at it again! But first, taking a minute to post my fun Hot Air Balloon card.


This is a new release over at So Suzy Stamps called Vintage Balloon. It has quickly become one of her best sellers, so if you want it, you better get it fast!

I wanted to make a simple masculine card that I could use for many occasions. I don't have too many of those laying around, so I need to make a few to have on hand. I will also be teaching this fun easel technique at one of my classes over at JoAnn's Fabrics.

CASology is having a "HOT" theme challenge going on right now. I thought this HOT Air balloon fit the ticket, so I will be entering my card.

I will also be entering it in the following challenges:


Thanks for stopping by!


8 comments:

  1. This makes a FABULOUS guy card!!!!! Love the easel card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wonderful card, great for a man. Thank you so much for joining us this week at CASology

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great guy card! I love that it's an easel card. Good luck with teaching the class at Joann's. That sounds like lots of fun.
    Thank you for joining us at Through the Craft Room Door.
    Hugs,
    Tina DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the vintage feel you've created - from the hot air balloon, to the 'postmark' to the fonts and the shape itself! So glad you joined us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card. Thanks for joining us at Loves Rubberstamps.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is wonderful card. Thank you for playing at Loves Rubberstamps!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely Card thank you for joining us at JIC Challenge good luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Monica!! Awesome card. I love that hot air balloon. The colors are great as well. Totally a males card!!

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...