Sunday night blues...

Popping in to share my 2nd Christmas card of 2015. At this rate, I will not have enough..so I better get a move on.  I decided that I would color 2 of every Christmas digi I use this card, that way I can make two cards...that are just a bit different.

Now my post is titled Sunday night blues...as I am starting to think about work tomorrow. These weekends go too darn fast. But we still have a Sunday roast in the oven for dinner, so I am certainly looking forward to that.


this cute little elf is from Limited Runs. They are our current sponsor over at 12 MoC Link up. If you have not linked up any cards this month, you still have a few more days. I have been into steampunk recently, so I thought this would be a fun little take on Santa's workshop.

I am  to head on over to link this to 12MoC link up. Hope to see you over there as well.


2 comments:

  1. oh wow, i love the idea of combining christmas and steampunk, you've really go me thinking now! thanks for helping us "bring in the new" at JINGLE BELLES! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. great card idea! I need to get my second card linked up!

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...