Faith

It is the 1st of December and the last PoP challenge for 2014

Dates are:  December 1st – January 4th
Theme:  FAITH
Image: Day Dreaming
  
Faith is an interesting. It is not an emotion, but something that is learned or taught. It is a belief that cannot be seen or felt and many times not tied to reason or logic. Faith can bring on emotions, like happiness and joy, but mainly it is the substance of things hoped for. The evidence of things not seen, as quoted from the bible.

Now, I am not an overly religious person, but I do have faith. Faith that my son has been raised and will do the right thing. Faith that my husband will be true to me and Faith that God does watch over me and my family.

For my DT inspiration I used an image called Day Dreaming. Every once in a while I like to try some of the elements offered over at Pic Monkey. I thought the light shining behind the image was a great idea for this theme. You will have to let me know if you think it works.


The sentiment is from Decosse's Dynamite Doodles.




Now I know December is a busy month, but we sure hope that you have time to play along. We have some great prizes lined up:

The sponsors and prizes for this challenge are:
  • A prize package of a $7 gift certificate to the Pickled Potpourri Designs store (good for any digital product), from our guest sponsors this month, for the post or project that the DT deems most inspiring of the bunch.
  • Three digital images from Fresh Brewed Designs for a person chosen in a random draw based on all entrants.
  • One digital image from Creative Bug Digital Stamps for each person chosen as a DT Delight.
There will also be:
  • One digital designer paper (made to order in a few different ways) from Décosse's Dynamite Doodles for one lucky voter who leaves a comment.
  • One digital sentiment for every single person who enters the challenge.
We would surely love to hear what Faith means to you!

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:




  and

4 comments:

  1. Beautifully done, Monica! Love the lighting! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful Card. Thank you for sharing with us at Robyn's Fetish Challenge. Marlene DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely design. I like how you have the rays behind her.

    Thanks for sharing with us

    Lin
    Dream Valley

    ReplyDelete
  4. a fabulous design - love this - thanks for joining us at the Imagination Crafts Challenge blog! Big hugs Rachel x

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...