Confidence is Sexy!

Did you know that there is a challenge going on over at So Suzy Stamps! It is running all month long, so you have plenty of time to play along! 


Theme: Anything Goes
Sentiment:  Confidence is Sexy
Store:  So Suzy Stamps

I wanted to share with you two stamps that were re released this month over at So Suzy Stamps! I just love these two stamps! If you have never used Suzy's stamps, you are in for a treat. These images stamp so crisp and so clear enabling you to get a perfect print every time!

For this first card I decided to go a traditional Black and White. I embossed the black card stock and used my sanding block to sand away some of the black and expose the brown. I also added some gems at the bottom to help frame the image. Finally, I added the Confidence sentiment. I wanted it to POP, so I used red ink and embossed it as well.


Now, I wanted to show you how versatile this stamp is, so I created a second card. For this card, I wanted a vintage feel. The brown designer paper really compliments the image. I added some roses and lace to add to the vintage theme. 


I also thought that this would make a great Valentine's Day card as well. I had some Valentines's Paper from My Mind's Eye that I have been itching to play with. I used my doily die cut and added some Pearls and hearts. It is amazing what little subtle changes can do to create a completely different card. 


I hope that I have given you some ideas! We would love to see what you come up with. So take some time and check out Suzy's Shop, grab up an image and play along! While you are over there, don't forget to sign up for her news letter. So Suzy Stamps can also be found on  InstagramFacebookPinterest and Twitter.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...