Christmas Eve...Are you Naughty or Nice

Well at this point Boys and Girls, there is no turning back. You have either been Naughty or Nice. You will find out which one tomorrow..But until then it is time for another challenge over at

Theme:  CAS Tags
Sponsor:  Fred She Said

We have a fun sponsor for you this week. So if you are not familiar with Fred she Said...you are missing out. Fun images, both pre colored and un colored. Well worth a look.

The image I worked with this week is called Naught or Nice elf.


I had these fun little stickers that I knew would work well for my project. These will be fun little tags to put on the presents for my nephew and niece. Now I will just need to decide which one gets what tag.



So what do you think? Do you still need to give a last minute or late present? Why not play along and make a tag. We would love to see what you create.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...