Holiday Card Making Class

Hello all,
A few months ago, I fell upon an opportunity to teach card making at my local Joann's Fabric store. What is great about this, is I can teach as many or as few classes as I want and I create my own schedule. It works great as I do have a full time job and sometimes my job does get in the way of my crafting. 

I wanted to share with you the card we will be making in my first class this month. 
I recently purchased the AdvantEdge Punch system and will be using that for my class.


The class will be an opportunity for me to hopefully get more people interested in this addicting hobby! I will be posting my class schedule on my FB page in the events section.
It should be lots of fun. 

Here is what I used to make this card:

Fiskars - AdvantEdge Punch System - Border Punch Tool - Starter Set - Flower GardenFiskars - AdvantEdge Punch System - Christmas - Interchangeable Border Punch - Cartridge - Large - All A Glow


I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:


7 comments:

  1. What a pretty card! I love the ornament 'punch' you used...so pretty and the colors of this card are fabulous. Have fun teaching cardmaking at JoAnn's and thanks for submitting this pretty card in the Snowflake challenge at The Paper Shelter! Hugs, Gail

    ReplyDelete
  2. classique et tellement élégante Monica, merci de jouer avec nous chez CSAYL, biz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully designed card.Thank you for joining in our challenge at The Paper Shelter this time.
    Greetings Maria

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this punch, fabulous! Great designer background paper too! Thanks for sharing on the Delightful Challenge of Happy Holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card!

    Thanks for playing at The Paper Shelter this week.

    Happy Crafting
    DT Sam

    craftychickcards@blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  6. I bought one of those at Hobby Lobby a couple of months ago on clearance and still haven't used it! LOL So glad to see something that was created with it! Looks like I better unbury it and play!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty! Those ornaments are fabulous and really take center stage. Lucky you getting to teach what you love. Hope the class goes well. Thanks for playing with CSAYL (sorry I am so lately with commenting!).

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...