Send a Smile 4 Kids - Guest Designer

Happy Saturday!

I was honored to be asked as a guest designer for the Challenge Blog 'Send A Smile 4 Kids'. This is a fun challenge where their theme's are focused around cards that can be donated to kids that are in hospitals. I have donated my cards before and will continue to support organizations such as these.                              

Theme:  Cute Fall/Halloween for Kids
Sponsors  Crackerbox Palace
The Cutting Cafe
Stitchy Bear Digital Outlet

The image I got to work with is from Crackerbox Palace called Halloween Kids. I was also provided this fun sentiment called Boogie Nights.


These silhouette images are so fun to work with. This sentiment fit perfectly right above.  Now there was no coloring involved with this card, so I used my distress ink, fancy cut scissors, washi tape and a fun boo sticker to dress up my card.

I love this orange polka dot paper. It is just perfect for Halloween.

I want to thank Karen over at Send A Smile for Kids for inviting me as a guest designer this week. I hope that I have inspired you to play along and even more so, donate some of your cards for a great cause.




3 comments:

  1. Thanks for guest dt-ing at SAS4Kids! Great card and good job on the blog post too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Monica, you did a wonderful job with the images! You have a good eye for detail. It was a great idea you had to use the scissors, tape and sticker since there wasn't any coloring to the images.
    Vicky

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...