My First ATC's (Artistic Trading Cards)

I have never made ATC's before, but the challenge over at A Vintage Journey is ATC's only, so guess what...I am making ATC Cards.

I think I am hooked. These are great little cards that I can add to bigger cards in the future. They can have a lot of layering, or none at all. I tried to make three different styles using embossing, stickers, metal brads, lace and Tim's tissue paper.


I will give you a closer look at each of them.


My first one is done with Tim's Salvage Stickers collection, a number brad, rub on and some washi tape. the background is an embossing folder that I inked up with distressing ink and rubbed onto my ATC.



My next one I ran through an embossing folder, and then rubbed some distress paint onto it. I added an image I had laying around as my focal piece, then added lace, brads, stickers and again some washi tape.
I finished it off with some Crackle Accents.



My last one I went a little simpler. I have this great old map stamp that I have used for nautical cards and I didn't want to cover up too much of the map, so I didn't. I did however add one of my favorite Tim Holt'z saying, "Not All Who Wonder Are Lost" and finished it off with a metal embellishment that says Explore.

So I hope I did ATC's justice. They were fun to make and I am sure you will see them pop up on one of my future cards.


I would like to enter my ATC's into the following challenges:


5 comments:

  1. A fantastic set of ATC,s wonderful details on them all.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful vintage images, lovely set of atc's Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy you were inspired to play - I think your ATCs are terrific. Lovely changes of style from one to the next, and all put together so well. Thanks so much for joining us on A Vintage Journey.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  4. love them and such fun. i used to do ATC years ago :-) thanks for taking part in the sisters of craft challenge Gill DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous atc's
    Thanks for joining this months challenge at ALBC.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...