Stick it Down - May Card Challenge

Can you believe we are in May? Wow that is almost 1/2 the year. Hopefully you have been keeping up on your New Years resolutions and if crafting was one of them, then allow me to help you with one more item, lol.

It is time for another card sketch over at Stick it Down.  For my card this month, I decided to pull out my alcohol inks. I love playing with those, but do not use them nearly enough.

Here is the sketch I used - 
The rubber stamp I used is a collage rubber stamp that I got from a lady in my neighborhood. It is unmounted and she was selling off some of her items. It looked interesting, so I bought it. I added washi tape, brads and finished off with a little tag that says "imagine."


Here is a closer look. It is interesting how the image looks so different when the sunlight hits it. 


A different look, but I like it. Hope you do too and it inspires you to play along this week.



1 comment:

  1. Fantastic card, love the vibrant colour panel and images you used.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...