Suzy Bee's Bloomin Challenge #16 - Sketch

Can you believe it is already mid February. I know February is a short month, but these days just seem to be zooming by. Well I am here today to share with you my card for the challenge over at Suzy Bee's Bloomin Challenge. It is sketch week, so you don't even need to think about the layout we have done that for you.




Our sponsor this week is Lacy Sunshine.

 By now you are probably very familiar with her work as she has generously sponsored us several times. If not, no better time than the present to pop on over and check out her wonderful digi's. The image I used is called Valentina Giving You My Heart. Isn't she precious?


Hopefully I have inspired you to play along. So pull out those craft supplies and get to creating.

I would like to enter my cards into the following challenges:

Ends Feb 28 - Emergency Crafters - Pink or Red
Ends Feb 28 - Imagination Crafts - Love is in the Air
Ends Feb 21 - Crafitude - Valentine/Love
Ends Feb 21 - Jo's Craft Shack - Valentine/Love
Ends Feb 20 - The stamping Boutique - Valentine/Love Card

7 comments:

  1. Monica the digi is priceless, I love her expression, did you color her? She looks amazing.. very nice card...hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful papers and color palette! The sentiment is lovely too! Your design sister Pam

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Monica,
    This is a darling image, and love the colour tones you have used,
    Hugs
    Suzy B
    XX

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute card!! I love that cute image and I love how you have colored her! Thanks for joining us at Jo's FFC;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an adorable card. Thanks for joining us at The Stamping Boutique Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful... love your coloring. Thanks for playing at The Stamping Boutique

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous, love those deep pinky reds and the layout is beautiful. Thank you for joining in with Imagination Crafts Challenge.
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...