Suzy Bee's Bloomin Challenge - #14 Add some flowers

Happy Saturday morning! Time for another challenge over at Suzy Bee's Bloomin Challenge. This week our challenge for you...if you choose to accept it...is to add some flowers. Well, that is not too hard, so I expect lots of participation. No arguments! LOL.

OK so I am feeling a little feisty, we all have those days.

Our sponsor this week is Bugaboo Digitals. Ooh, I just love those. If you have not played with these, you really should check them out. They give a "Friday freebie", so it is an opportunity to try them on for size.

The image I chose to work with this week is called "Sassy Girl Swing." The "Always Sassy" sentiment button is from Created with TLC.

I found the perfect sentiment to go inside of the card, which is from "A Piece of Heart." Sharon has some great sentiments, all offered up for free.

So if you have some time, we would love for you to play along. I hope that I have inspired you to check us out, if you have not yet, or join us again, if you are a regular.

In any case, can't wait to see what you come up with.

Have a fun weekend!

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:

Ends Feb 17 - Catch The Bug - Anything Goes
Ends Feb 14 - Sugar Creek Hallow - #79 Love and Adore
End Feb 14 - CMC - #86 Girls Just Wanna have fun
Ends Feb 7 - QKR Stampede - Anything Goes

6 comments:

  1. Pretty sassy. Love how you have show cased your imae. Thanks for joining us at Catch The Bug.
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just so chic with beautiful colouring. Love the flowers.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Monica, I love this chic card. Great image and sentiment. Thanks so much for sharing with us at QKR Stampede this week.

    Emily, DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great project, very cute!! Thanks so much for Joining us for our Feb Anything Goes Challenge at Catch the Bug, I hope you join us again very soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this card...your image is wonderful...hugs lizzi sch

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a great card thanks for joining us at SCH
    hugs

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...