Kenny K January Freebie

I just love when my favorite digi artists give freebies...and Kenny K is certainly one of my favorite. They are having a January Freebie and it is called "Sundae." It is perfect for Valentines Day! This is one of the challenges that I try to enter ever month and the freebie got me started early.

They have made some changes to their challenge blog for 2014, so be sure to check out the new rules.


The sentiment is from Decosse's Dynamite Doodles and worked perfect with this image.
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:


Well I guess that is it for now. Many are going back to work next week. I guess the fun is over and back to the grind!


12 comments:

  1. Fabulous Valentine's Day card using this month's freebie! Love the heart paper! Thanks for joining us at KennyK's Krafty Krew!
    {hugs}
    Regan
    Team B{iker Girl}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Monica, this is so cute. Great use of the KK Freebie. I love your coloring. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Kenny K's Krafty Krew.

    Emily
    Core 4

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card and great blog post. Thanks for the support over at Kenny K x Stacey x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super make with the freebie love the sentiment, thanks for joining us on kenny k hugs vicky

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing your card with us at AYLI. Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice card
    Thanks for joining us at KennyK's Krafty Krew!
    - MAODREN -

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is very cute! I love the shiny, popped up hearts! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great card and I love the paper you used. Thanks for joining the KennyK's Krafty Krew challenge.

    Rebecca - DT
    http://sydneyssentiments.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE your LOVELY LOVE card :) Thanks so much for playing with us at KennyK Krafty Krew’s *Anything Goes/Sparkle* challenge ! Good luck in the draws & top 3!

    Tammy, KennyK DT Coordinator/Designer & Facebook Admin from Créations LaDiva :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hehe, such a sweet image! Thanks for playing with us at YNS!

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's all about the hearts and Valentines..huh? So cute..love the vintage looking image! Thanks for being a part of our challenge at Your Next Stamp! New challenge starts tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...