January Choose your Challenge

There are a few blog challenges that have become my favorite. One of them is Freshly Brewed. I do not have many of their digital stamps, so when I saw that the January challenge was choose your challenge, I had to check it out. It runs for the entire month of January, and you have two choices to inspire you, a sketch or a picture. One of my "fun" resolutions this year is to try and participate in more specific challenges, rather than the "anything goes". I like working with new sketches, so I went with sketch 114.


I have been on a Valentine Card day kick, so I thought I would continue down that path. Here is what I came up with.

This image is a favorite of mine and comes from Stampin Up. I found it at a used bookstore called Bookmans for I think $2.00. I haven't used it since Grandparents Day, so I though it was time to give it a little attention.  I colored the image with my Chromatix markers and used paper from the Recollections stack called My Favorite Things. I finished off the card with three pink gems.

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:



Hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend!


2 comments:

  1. OMgosh this is so adorable, love the cute images and the great design. Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooo adorable!!! Love the fabulous banner and die cut. They look so cute. Thank You so much for joining us here at Loves Rubber Stamps this week. Good Luck and Tons of Hugs, Dangina

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...