No such thing as too much BLING!

The theme this week over at OSCO is "What would fit into Santa's Bag?" Well, there certainly are many things that I can think of, but  when I saw this title, "No such thing as too much BLING."I had to check it out. After all, as a card maker I use BLING all the time. Girls love BLING, it is shinny, decorative and so much fun to wear. Bargain Express has a store called I BLING U. I just love it. They have bracelets, earrings, foot jewelry and of course necklaces. Lots of items to Bling U Up! In browsing around the store, I found this Blue Rhinestone Rose Bracelet. It is so delicate looking and very pretty. I instantly fell in love with it.

Here is the description:

Blue Rose Bracelet with Blue Crystal Accents and Silver Mesh Leaves

Length: 7.5" with 1.5" extender
Lobster Claw Clasp

This definitely could fit into Santa's bag...and my stocking. So if you have a chance, pop over to I Bling U, you just might find what would fit into your stocking this year.


1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for featuring iblingu in this marvelous post. You've done a terrific job on your blog. I especially like the butterfly background.

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...