FREE Simple Printables for Holiday Cards

I have been making cards for a while now, and I love getting new ideas. I have signed up for many on line sites through the years and get several email daily. I want to  make sure I do not miss out on the latest release, or sale that may have just started. One of the emails
 I get monthly is from Paper Crafts Magazine. They provide free printables each month that can be used for card making.
 These are great as they enable me to add different sentiments to my card without having to go out and buy a new stamp. These printables come in jpeg as well as pdf. So I thought I would share the link with you, if you are not aware of it. After all, we ALL love freebies! Have fun!
Christmas Cheer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...