Vintage Style Paper

Vintage paper
The blog theme this week was chocolate. When we think of chocolate, most of us think of Hershey. But it is also a color. So that is what I want to talk about. When I design cards, I like to use card stock that has an aged look. I like the beige, tan, brown and yes even dark chocolate colors. These colors work great to make cards look aged and give them a vintage look when distressed. I use Paper from Tim Holtz's collection as well as Graphic 45. But you can also find other product that works just as well. I found a Vintage style paper pack over at Tiger Creek Gifts. This package has all the paper to make vintage looking greeting cards. It comes in mixed designs (floral, parchment paper look, old hand written letters, gardening, stripes and colors). The sizes range from 3" x 3" all the way up to 8" x 8". Some of the papers have textured and raised designs. There are about 40 pieces in this pack, so plenty to make several vintage style greeting cards. She also has several embellishments that you can use to add to your cards. Take a moment to pop over to Tiger Creek Gifts and check it out.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...