Fall is in the air

I can hardly believe it is already September 1st. The year has flown by. I have been on the road the last 3 weeks and hand no time to play in my craft room. Well, that is all I have been doing this weekend and it feels great! I know I should start on my Christmas cards, but there are still so many fun fall patterns to work with. I decided to search the net for some challenges. I found a few that gave me some inspiration for this Thanksgiving card:
Happy Thanksgiving
I will be creating a card kit using this design and listing it on both my stores: TaylorMade4U on Ecrater and Taylor's Cards N Things on Etsy. Would love for you to stop by.

I entered my Thanksgiving card in the following challenges:

 




I used:

 
  • Blue Card Stock for base of card
  • Recollections Card stock for printed paper
  • Ribbon Bow-tique for blue felt ribbon
  • Sizzix die cut for sentiment
  • "Happy Thanksgiving" rubber stamp
  • Recollection Leaf Button



1 comment:

  1. Lovely card thanks for sharing with us at AGOAC
    Hugs Kelly,

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...