All Occasion Card Sets

The Everyday Occasion Card Set is Here!

Have you ever needed a last minute card? Most of of us have. You have to run to the store and hope that you find a nice card to fit the occasion. Wouldn't it be easier to have Handmade all occasion cards right at your fingertips?

As a consultant, i travel. Many times throughout the year I am gone for a week at a time, only having Fridays and Saturdays at home. I have co workers that do the same.  I was recently approached by a co-worker asking me if I would put together an all occasion card set. she said that it would be one less thing she would have to worry about as she would always have a card on hand. I was happy to help. I do this for my sisters every year and give the set to them as a Christmas gift to start their new year out prepared.

We all know we are going to need cards throughout the upcoming year. So why not take a moment to think about what cards you might need and put in a special order? Or better yet, pop on over to Taylormade4u and see what sets are available. It will be one less thing you need to worry about next year!




1 comment:

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...