Doll Collecting at any age

  It has been a busy two weeks, but not with card making. I have been traveling     back and forth to Pittsburgh for my job, coming home for a quick break on the     weekends. I have not made any cards in two weeks. I feel like I am going through withdraws. I missed the blog theme last week due to travels, but thought I would try to participate this week. The theme is "Native American". I found this very beautiful doll  from Tiger Creek Gifts and just had to share.
Native American Indian Doll
 She is 12" tall and is wearing beaded clothing, a beaded necklace and feather headdress. This would be a great collectors item or great doll for a special little girl's collection. If you have a moment, you should check out this shop, there is something for everyone.

1 comment:

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...