...More than a card creator

Have not been able to work on my cards since I have been reading up on how to set up this blog. I guess this is still creating, isn't it? Well anyway, I think I am up and running. I am sure as I go along I will add and tweak along the way. So as I mentioned, I am part of an On Line Sellers Network group and we have themes every week. This week is Rabbits. Now I know we are a long ways from Easter, I don't think I even have any Easter cards on my site at TaylorMade4U, but I did find some rabbits. This is an M&M Easter Bunny Tin I found at Tiger Creek Gifts. Listed for $4.95. This site has a lot of cute finds. Check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...